University Politehnica of Bucharest (Romania), in partnership with S.C. Eurotraining Solution (Romania), Bucharest Teacher Training Center (Romania), S.C. Avantera srl (Romania), University of Maribor (Slovenia), and University of Ruse “Angel Kanchev” (Bulgaria) started on November 2016 the project “edu4society” – Innovative solution for enhancing social responsibility education and civic skills in creating sustainable businesses, financed through the program ERASMUS+, 2014-2020.
The project aims to address the needs of our society for better social cohesion, deeper active citizenship and improved equity values, based on articulating innovative project architecture to capacitate the potential of a cross-sectorial partnership between universities, businesses, and adult education sectors.
The project is implemented during two years (2016-2018) and encompasses:
- Collecting relevant learning needs in the field of Social responsibility of the stakeholders from education, business, research and civil society.
- Organizing two intensive study programs in the field of Social Responsibility:
- The 1st Summer School (5 days) organized and held in University Politehnica of Bucharest, Romania, entitled “Innovative Education to Foster Social Responsibility and Civic Knowledge”, period: June-July 2017;
- The 2nd Summer School (5 days) organized and held in University of Maribor, Slovenia, entitled “Sustainable Ecosystem through Responsible University-Business Collaboration”, period: June/July 2018.
- Developing the E-knowledge platform for blended learning.
- Exposing 80 students and/or master students to the innovative e-Educational Solution fuelled with exchange flows of good practices during two intensive study programs in the field of Social Responsibility – to create innovative project solutions with businesses modelled strategy for social responsibility management and civic knowledge.
- 70 participants/learners (students and/or master students, teachers, practitioners, professionals, experts and/or researchers) involved in virtual cooperation through e-learning modules embedded in the innovative E-knowledge platform.
- Organizing three multiplier events for disseminating the project results (Romania, Slovenia and Bulgaria) with a target group of 120 stakeholders.
For additional information about project implementation, learning activities, enrolling to the selection process for attending to the intensive study programs in the field of Social Responsibility, please follow the project site www.edu4society.eu and/or contact the project team at the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org/ or email@example.com or on Facebook: Edu4society.